What: In-person Heart Songs circle!
When: Mondays, July 19 & August 16, 6:30-8p CT
Where: east of the Lake Nokomis Recreation Center
2405 E. Minnehaha Parkway, Minneapolis
Also likely online at the usual zoom coordinates (see below)
Gather for an informal singing time to re-center our hearts in community. Simple songs will be led paperlessly/taught by ear by Conie Borchardt, other song leaders, and you, if you have a song to share.
Join us. Bring friends. (Signup for the email reminder here; select Heart Songs)
Songs will be about the human experience and in that way, spiritual in nature, but not specifically religious.
This is a space intended for self-care, however that shifts for you in every moment. Bring water. Come and go. Sit in a chair, lie on the floor, or stand as you need to.
- Parking: ample. Closest is on Woodlawn Boulevard south of Minnehaha Parkway.
- Playground: kiddos are welcome to follow their bodies with the singing or at the playground close by
- Bathrooms: portapotty in the parking lot and park restrooms on the back (lakeside) of the recreation center
- Water: There probably is potable water nearby, but I suggest you bring your own!
- Seating: There's three benches that are easily socially distant from each other. Plan to bring your own camp chair in case these are taken!
- Weather: As of this writing, it's too far away to tell. Hopefully it will be similar or better to last time.
Meeting ID: 431 161 455 (https://zoom.us/j/431161455)
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,431161455# US (New York)
+13126266799,,431161455# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acAqU9jgfc