... more depth,
... more variety,
... more flexibility?
Full Voice Coaching is for everybody. If you use your voice to communicate with others, exploring and understanding the 5 basic elements (or spices or characters) of your voice will help you ...
- be a dynamic and engaging public speaker
- communicate with your hard of hearing loved one (without losing your voice)
- be a compassionate and empathic supervisor
- in many more parts of your life
I offer Full Voice coaching in groups sessions and individuals lessons.
- Open Group Sessions: I offer open sessions from time to time. Please see the calendar for the next open session and registration link. Due to limited space, there is a cap on the number of participants. Suggested donation is $10-20 per person per hour, though if you can afford more, pay more. If money is a hardship, please talk to me about bartering or trading time or other services.
- Private Groups Sessions: If you have a group of friends, colleagues, or co-workers who'd like to explore the fullness of their voice, I'm happy to schedule a time to meet all of you. We can work out a location that meets the needs of a noise friendly place. This work is LOUD! Fees vary for the type of group, size, location, etc. Please contact me with details for an estimate.
- Individual Lessons: You may want to do more supportive, in-depth guided exploring with a particular goal in mind or just to see where it might take you.
- Fees: An hour lesson is $50, though I'm willing to barter or trade. Please make an offer.
- During the pandemic, I am coaching over Zoom which works well for many.
- In the Twin Cities metro, I teach in two locations, in Highland Park of St. Paul and in Edina's Morningside neighborhood.
- Testimonials: from Jenny, a Zoom client in Montana