- Want to activate some weaving of hearts, bodies, and voices?
- Want to create a space for justice or healing or grief or serious play and vocal exploration?
Using ancient embodied technologies of singing and moving together as a foundation for community building, we create and share space for truth telling, cultural composting, healing, and growing the world we envision.
Please checkout the current list here.
What have we done before?
- Contemporary Protest Songs at Overcoming Racism Conference (setlist)
- Circles for Grief including for Justice, Palestine + Israel, Samhain, and more
- Full Voice Song Circles at Yess Yoga, Mpls
- Street Justice Singalong at Open Streets Mpls
- Song circles centering BIPOC and mixed race folx at Springboard for the Arts & private residences (see Songs in Your Body On This Land)
- Music for the Church & Streets [lecture/demonstration setlist] at St. Catherine's University
- Songs for Truth telling, New Narratives, and Cultural Composting at Overcoming Racism Conference, Facilitating Racial Equity Collaborative (FREC) (setlist)
- Subzero Singalong at Art Shanty Projects, Mpls (the snow shanties)
Who is Good Trouble?
Good Trouble is the songleading duo made up of mixed Asian songleaders Liz Digitale Anderson and Conie Borchardt.
In addition to voice tending, we offer skills and facilitation in many musical veins and beyond, like theater, somatic work, and labyrinth construction.