Announcing the location at Lake Nokomis for the In-Person Heart Songs Song Circle!
Meet us at this circle of benches:
Don't know where that is?
No worries, we didn't either until just a few days ago. We will give you a few descriptions on how to find yourself there in just a second.
Other important things you need to know are:
- When: Monday, June 21, 2021, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Parking: ample on street and off-street fairly close
- Playground: kiddos are welcome to follow their bodies with the singing or at the playground close by
- Bathrooms: portapotty in the parking lot and park restrooms on the back (lakeside) of the recreation center
- Water: There probably is potable water nearby, but I suggest you bring your own!
- Temperature: The forecast is partly sunny and cooler than the last few weeks. A high of 70 degrees, as of Saturday evening. Sounds like we should dress in layers!
- Seating: There's three benches that are easily socially distant from each other. Plan to bring your own camp chair in case these are taken!
Address for your map device:
2405 East Minnehaha Parkway
- From the lake: We will be north of it, above the kayak & canoe boat launch.
- From the Recreation Center: We will be east of it.
- From Woodlawn Boulevard: You can park here, south of Minnehaha Parkway, and walk west to find the benches.