Come and visit us virtually during First Thursdays & Open Saturdays while we're a Studio 331 Resident Artist with Rosy Simas Danse at the Northrup-King Building!
- Thu, January 6, 2022, 5-9 p.m.
- Sat, January 8, 2022, 12 noon-4 p.m.
- Sat, January 15, 2022, 12 noon-4 p.m.
We'll be sharing a sampling of the following...
- Freeing Refrains, a storytelling and conversation space asking and answering the question of "What binds us? What liberates us?"
- Full Voice Coaching, an exploratory journey into the vast speaking, singing, and sound-making territory of our voices, the instrument you were born with.
- Heart Songs, a virtual song circle
- Biracial & Rural, a community of care and storytelling space we're tending by, with, and for folks with mixed cultural rural settings.
- Spiritual Accompaniment for individuals. Like therapy, without the goals
- Book Chauffeur, accompanying small groups reading challenging books like, My Grandmother's Hands, Minor Feelings, and others.
- Visual Riffing/Doodling, an intuitive, self-taught from of 2D art making.