Spread the Word of
Biracial & Rural*
to those that fit the description of
being black, indigenous, person of color
who experienced otherness
in predominantly white rural spaces.
* Read more about our thoughts on inclusion,
the limitations of names,
and what we're doing about it here.
Volunteers can share information about Biracial & Rural and Freeing Refrains with family and friends by
- Pointing them to this website
- Handing out postcards (see the above image). Let us know how many and where to send them via the Contact Us form.
- complete the Contact Us form
- Offering to attend with and registering for Freeing Refrains
- And probably more ... What gifts would you like to share? What draws you to supporting this community?
Post a Comment