You're invited to Longing For Justice, a hybrid song circle & in-person potluck!
Tapestry Community of Song and United Family Dinners present an evening of community song and meal. Led by UTS students and song leaders Doe Hoyer and Bridgette Weber with special guest song leaders Liz Digitale Anderson and Conie Borchardt. We gather to sing songs for Justice, transformation, and liberation, taught through the practice of aural tradition, call and response community singing. This is a queer friendly and all voices friendly space.
Date: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- 5-6 p.m. - Singing! In-person + on zoom!
- We are asking in person singers to wear masks. Song leaders will un-mask when leading songs. The singing portion of the evening is hybrid.
- 6-7:30 p.m. - Potluck! In-person only
- Following the sing we invite those in person to stay and share food and conversation -potluck style! Bridgette and their classmate Grace host a community potluck every Sunday while school is in session. We typically share in thanksgiving, dish about what we brought, and end with a short prompt. But mostly we allow the evening to be shaped by those who attend.
- For folks staying to eat, we invite you to bring a dish that has a story around it for you. We'll share briefly with our table fellows.
- On Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/94418353361
- In person: At the chapel of United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities, 767 N Eustis St., Suite 140, St. Paul, MN
- Parking: our school is at the intersection of Franklin and N Eustis in St. Paul (767 N Eustis). The easiest parking is going to be to turn into the parking lot just off of Franklin. You'll see our logo and front entrance. If you park in back, just take the walking path on the West side of the building to the front.
- Hosted by Tapestry, Community of Song
- Special Guests: Good Trouble, Liz Digitale Anderson + Conie Borchardt
- And you! Twin Cities locals and zoomland digital nomads
- The facebookland event: https://fb.me/e/2awSa3VKg
- Arrive with 5-10 min to find your way and feel settled and get your food put away.
- Reach out if you have any questions! Bridgette.firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-509-1919
Post a Comment