United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities, October 23-25 and sang along with Conie and Liz. May these setlists and online recordings for each day support your studies and work for healing, justice, and spiritual care.
Monday, October 23, 2023
- Hope Comes (The Bengsons)
- The Center Will Hold (text: Brene Brown, from Atlas of the Heart; music: clb)
- United We Can* (Jen Bach)
- Risk More for Love (words: Casper ter Kuile; music: Liz Digitale Anderson)
- Healing is Possible (Orion Johnstone)
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
* There is no online recording at this time for this song. If you find one, let us know in the comments!
Here's a list of Resources:
- CajonTab by Louson Drum - Conie has a 12" CajonTab; Liz has one of the Pro series. Get to know a bit of the cajon's musical history here. Use Liz's affiliate link to get 10% off!
- Shruti Box, literally "sound" or "singing" in ancient Sankrit, replicates the sound of the Tambura, an East Asian Indian drone instrument. Part of the family of drone instruments that show up in many cultures, related to bagpipes and harmoniums. Conie's instrument is from Shrutibox.com run by Ron Kravitz of https://www.musicinthemoment.com/ in Philadelphia, PA
- Music that Makes Community (MMC), https://www.musicthatmakescommunity.org/, practices communal song-sharing that inspires deep spiritual connection, brave shared leadership, and sparks the possibility of transformation in our world. Sign up for MMC's newsletter to get the latest details on upcoming workshops.Keep singing and stay warm, hydrated and creative!
Love, Liz and Conie, a.k.a. Good Trouble